Custom Concrete Countertops
Concrete countertops have become very desirable in kitchen and bathroom design. Concrete is a medium that allows the client to be a part of the design process, resulting in a design solution that is unique to the client. Every detail—from shape and color to pattern and thickness—reflects the personality and style of each individual client.
Concrete countertop mix can also be made to blend with different design styles. For example, you can use concrete counters in a classic design style, a farmhouse style, or a modern design. You can use a polish and concrete sealer to give your countertops a glossy appearance.
If you are the type of person who really wants a custom look in your home, concrete may be the medium for you. To learn more about how Concrete Designs custom designs each project, reach out to our concrete design contractors now. We know you will be happy with the products and services we have to offer.
Reasons to Use Concrete for Custom Countertops
Concrete is such a versatile material. You can stamp it, stain it, shape it, and change the color. You can polish it or add a sealant. Some concrete countertops are poured concrete countertops, meaning the concrete is poured into a shaped mold. The concrete can be formed into nearly any shape, and there are a number of different stains and colors you can add to your concrete countertops. Versatility is one reason to consider concrete for your countertops.
In addition to the client being able to choose a customized look, there are other benefits of concrete countertops.
- Concrete is incredibly durable, which means you don’t have to worry about damage as much as you would with other types of countertops. Granite, for example, must be sealed on a regular basis and often develops chips, scratches, hairline cracks, and large cracks that need to be repaired. Spills and heat won’t harm your concrete countertops, which can bring you peace of mind.
- Other types of countertops don’t look great with imperfections, but concrete actually looks more interesting with variations in texture and color.
- Concrete also coordinates with any type of backsplash you choose in a kitchen, such as glass, tile, or other backsplash materials. Not all countertop materials coordinate well with a wide variety of mediums. For instance, marble doesn’t look all that great with certain types of products.
- If you want your countertops to be personalized to your style yet also be cost-effective, concrete is a great solution. You can get the high-end customization you want without the high-end price tag.
- Concrete doesn’t have to come with seams like some other types of countertops. Because it can be poured to fit just about any shape, you can get one solid concrete slab without unsightly seams.
Benefits of Updating Your Kitchen or Bathroom Countertops
Perhaps you are considering updating a kitchen or bathroom, but you are unsure due to the costs associated with the updates. What are the benefits of getting rid of outdated or unsightly countertops?
- For starters, your outdated countertops may not even be functional. Depending on the design, the countertops may not be taking advantage of the space available or could be designed poorly, leaving you struggling with tasks like cooking, cleaning, or getting ready in the morning.
- Another reason to replace an outdated countertop is for aesthetic reasons. You have to live in your home every single day, and the look of your rooms is important to your overall happiness and well-being. When you live in a beautiful, functional space, this can actually improve your mood and life satisfaction.
- Some outdated countertops could actually be unsanitary. For instance, some countertops have cracks or holes in them in which germs and bacteria could fester. If you replace these countertops with sealed concrete, you will find your counters are a lot easier to clean and take care of, and you won’t have to worry about sanitation issues.
- Updated kitchen and bathroom countertops are high on homebuyers’ lists of must-haves. If you are a homeowner trying to sell your house, updated concrete counters could make it a lot easier and you could get more money for your house because kitchen updates increase the value of your property.
- If you are a creative person, designing a bathroom or kitchen to your taste could be a dream come true. Home renovations are a form of creative expression, and you may enjoy every minute of updating your bathrooms or kitchen. Then, you get to enjoy these spaces for years to come because of the long-lasting quality of concrete.
If you have been desperately searching for “concrete countertops near me,” you need search no more. Concrete Designs has artisans that can design and craft the custom concrete counters you have been dreaming about.
How much do concrete countertops cost?
Get an instant estimate for your project with our countertop calculator here. Our concrete countertops compare to the price of mid-range countertops materials. Don't be deceived! Even if you don't buy a product from us, be sure to get all of the fine print on any countertop estimate and be sure that your bid includes everything you need, including the following: sink/cook-top cutouts, faucet holes, finishing the edges, delivery charges, and installation charges.
Regardless of the look you want to achieve with your countertops, concrete is a unique and viable option. Call us for details.
How can I customize my concrete counters?
Concrete kitchen and bathroom countertops can be made to suit your needs, style, and color scheme. You can get polished concrete countertops for a sleek look, or you can get stained concrete countertops in nearly any color. You can get concrete poured into a funky shape for a unique look, or you can keep your concrete counters simple and understated.
No matter what type of look you are going for, Concrete Designs can help you achieve it.
How are concrete countertops made?
Our concrete countertops are crafted entirely by hand. Every detail—from building the forms to the exact custom dimensions, carefully measuring ingredients, mixing, casting, finishing, sealing, and even packaging our sinks—all of it is done by hand by our amazing artisans. We use high quality, specially formulated concrete mixes and sealers to provide a durable and beautiful product. Concrete itself is also an amazing artist. While we can direct the shape and design, as the concrete reacts and cures, it develops its own character as well, leaving variations of color tones, patterns, and textures which makes each piece as unique as a fingerprint.
Free Shipping on all orders! Check out our countertops today. SHOP NOW
Free Shipping on all orders!
Check out our countertops today.
Get Concrete Countertops Unique to Your Style
Plenty of companies will tell you they offer unique countertop designs, but they offer what everyone else is offering—quartz, granite, and marble. These materials don't make bad products, but they are expensive, require a lot of maintenance, aren’t all that customizable, and are easily damaged. If you don’t want to worry about messes, cracks, chips, or heat on your countertops, you may want to give concrete a try. We offer so many custom options that can blow away guests yet still provide you with a functional countertop that will last for years to come.
Do you want to really set off your concrete countertops? Dazzle your guests with fiber optic lighting cast directly into your top! Add color with a touch of crushed glass, or save vacation memories by casting seashells into the surface. Regardless of how strange the idea may sound, let us know, and we will do everything we can to bring your dream to life! Concrete Designs offers truly customizable countertops to create a home that you can be proud of. Give us a call for more information about our design process.
Check out our