Concrete Designs is committed to providing high quality products. We appreciate you (“Customer”) have chosen to purchase one or more of our items (“Products”. We would like you to be fully satisfied with your purchase, so please take a moment and carefully review all of our return policy before placing your online order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly by any of the following methods:
9136 Cody St.
Overland Park, KS 66214
- All of Concrete Designs products are custom made to order. Since all products are custom made cancellations after production has begun, returns, or exchanges of any Products are not permitted.
- If Concrete Designs delivers a Product that you did not order, you must notify us within seven (7) business days from the date of receipt of the Product. We will arrange for you to ship the Product back to us in its original crate or container. Concrete Designs will pay for all return shipping expenses and will deliver the correct Product as soon as possible.
Changes to Order
- After production has begun, changes to orders are not typically possible. Concrete Designs will attempt to accommodate a change request but may be considered out of scope and an additional charge may be incurred. Concrete Designs reserves the right to reject any change requests.
- Please thoroughly inspect the package/crate for damage BEFORE signing for the delivery.
- Upon signing for your delivery, ownership is transferred to you; your signature confirms that you have inspected the shipment and that it is in good condition.
- Damage to the package/crate must be immediately reported to the carrier before you sign. Save ALL packaging and products for the carrier to inspect (potentially at a later date) until you are given further instructions.
- Please take photos of the damaged product and packaging. It may be needed at a later date.
- Open your package/crate to ensure that there was no damage to the Product within 48 hours after delivery. Please notify Concrete Designs immediately of any damage so that we can start the claims process. Claims made after this 48-hour window may be denied.
- If at the time of delivery you can tell that there is damage to the Product from the outside of the package/crate, please reject the shipment and contact Concrete Designs within 24 hours to notify us of the situation.
Damage after delivery
- Concrete Designs is not responsible for repairing or replacing any products that are chipped or scratched after delivery is completed.
- Concrete Designs is not responsible for repairing or replacing any products that develop or sustain hairline cracks.
Product Appearance & Variation
- Concrete Designs’s products are made by hand using natural materials making each product unique and therefore all products will vary in color, size, appearance, and texture.
- Concrete products may also show particles of sand, fiber, colorant or Portland cement in various areas.
- Fill holes on the surface, edges, and inside of integral sinks will have a different shade or tone of color than the root concrete color. These variations are not considered a defect but rather a desirable characteristic.
- Approved color samples may vary from the finished product. Concrete Designs has limited control over the outcome of each product, and is therefore not responsible for replacing or repairing products due to these variations.
Product Image Disclaimer
- Concrete Designs tries to provide the most accurate images available to the consumer. However, due to variations in computer monitors and the various settings for both brightness and contrast, we cannot guarantee that the color represented in a product image on your monitor is exactly as it will appear in person.
- Printed materials may also have variations in the printing process.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that Concrete Designs, its members, employees, and affiliates, cannot be held responsible for any accidents, liabilities, misuse of any of Concrete Designs’s products, or any damages that may be caused thereby.