Shipping and Delivery
Concrete Designs is committed to providing high quality products. We appreciate that you have chosen to purchase one or more of our items. We would like you to be fully satisfied with your purchase, so please take a moment and carefully review all of our return policy before placing your online order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly by any of the following methods:
9136 Cody St.
Overland Park, KS 66214
- Products are shipped via Ground Service or Freight Carrier depending on size and weight.
- Products are sent Standard Shipping unless the customer requests an alternate form of shipment before making a purchase online. Additional charges will be applied to the total invoice and may be charged separately from the initial Product purchase price to the customer’s credit card.
- Customers purchasing from outside the contiguous U.S. or products shipped outside the contiguous U.S. may be subject to additional charges. These charges include domestic or international shipping fee, customs, brokerage, or import fees, and other tariffs. All additional charges are to be paid by the customer. Orders with a Ship To address outside of the contiguous U.S. will not be processed until the Customer has agreed to pay additional charges in writing and have provided credit card information for the additional fees and will be charged separately from the order. Customers may contact Concrete Designs for the estimated charges before purchase.
- Concrete Designs does not promise guarantees in shipping delivery dates and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge of any kind incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated.
- Once your order has been shipped, we typically are unable to change the shipping address. In the event the shipper agrees to change the shipping address after your order has shipped, you agree to pay prior to delivery any additional costs which are incurred to change the shipping address.
- Ground Service:
- All smaller products under approximately 100 pounds will ship via United Parcel Service (UPS), Federal Express (FedEx) or DHL. If the Customer is ordering multiple quantities of these items, the shipment(s) may be sent on a pallet(s) via freight carrier with curbside delivery.
- Failed Delivery Attempts - Most carriers such as UPS or FedEx make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier may return the package to the main terminal or to Concrete Designs. The customer will be billed for any additional charges incurred, including the cost to re-send the product(s).
- All Concrete Designs Products other than those listed above under "Ground Service" will be shipped on a pallet(s) via freight carrier. For residential deliveries, the freight company will normally contact you 24-48 hours in advance to notify you of a projected delivery window of time and will typically require you to be present at the time of delivery.
- Concrete Designs is not responsible for setting up appointment times for delivery. Missing a delivery may result in an extra delivery charge that must be paid by the customer.
- Drivers are only required to deliver the crate(s) curbside. The definition of curbside varies depending on the location. This may result in the crate being left in the street at the curb or end of the driveway or parking lot. Concrete Designs have no control over where the crate is left and this is done at the discretion of the driver. The purchaser is responsible for moving the crate from the drop-off location to its final destination.
- The driver will not bring the crate(s) into your garage, home, or business, and will not assist you in opening the crate(s).
- Please thoroughly inspect the package/crate for damage BEFORE signing for the delivery.
- Upon signing for your delivery, ownership is transferred to you; your signature confirms that you have inspected the shipment and that it is in good condition.
- Damage to the package/crate must be immediately reported to the carrier before you sign. Save ALL packaging and products for the carrier to inspect (potentially at a later date) until you are given further instructions.
- Please take photos of the damaged product and packaging. It may be needed at a later date.
- Open your package/crate to ensure that there was no damage to the Product within 48 hours after delivery. Please notify Concrete Designs immediately of any damage so that we can start the claims process. Claims made after this 48-hour window may be denied.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that Concrete Designs, its members, employees, and affiliates, cannot be held responsible for any accidents, liabilities, misuse of any of Concrete Designs’s products, or any damages that may be caused thereby.