How to Remove Stains from Concrete Furniture
Concrete furniture is a beautiful, durable addition to any home. But like any piece of furniture, it is not immune to stains. When a spill happens, it is important to act quickly to avoid setting the stain. Here are some tips on how to remove common stains from concrete furniture.
Removing Coffee Stains from Concrete Furniture
- Blot the spill with a clean, dry cloth to absorb as much coffee as possible.
- Mix one part water with one part vinegar and apply it to the stain with a clean cloth.
- Let the solution sit for five minutes, then blot it again with a clean, dry cloth.
- Repeat this process until the stain is gone. You may need to let the solution sit for longer periods of time for stubborn stains.
- Rinse the area with clean water and allow it to air dry completely.
Removing Wine Stains from Concrete Furniture
Removing a wine stain from concrete furniture can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be. With a little elbow grease and the right cleaners, you can get rid of that stain in no time. Here's what you need to do:
- First, blot up as much of the wine as you can with a clean cloth. Do not rub, as this will only spread the stain.
- Next, mix together a solution of 1 part water and 1 part vinegar. Apply this to the stain with a cloth or sponge and scrub gently.
- If the vinegar doesn't seem to be doing the trick, you can try using a commercial carpet cleaner or upholstery cleaner. Follow the instructions on the bottle and apply it to the stain. Again, scrub gently.
- Once the stain is gone, rinse the area with clean water to remove any residual cleaner. Allow the furniture to air dry completely before using it again.
With these simple steps, you'll have that wine stain removed in no time flat!
Removing Ink Stains from Concrete Furniture
- Saturate a cotton ball or Q-tip with rubbing alcohol and blot the ink stain.
- Continue blotting until the ink is gone.
- If you do not have rubbing alcohol, mix one part water with one part vinegar and follow the same blotting process.
Don’t Let Stains Cause You Stress
Concrete furniture is durable and stylish, but accidents happen. If you spill something on your concrete furniture, don’t panic! These tips on how to remove common stains will help you get your furniture looking like new again in no time.
Free Shipping on all orders!
Check out our countertops today.